Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Don't Feel Like It

Remember when we were little and our mom told us to do something and we replied, "I don't feel like it"? I do. I also remember how my mom informed my dad, and well, I immediatley found a reason to do whatever it was that mom told me to do.

Many times every day we face clients, friends and co-workers who just "don't feel like" working. There are more people today who don't want to work, period, than we realize.

Why? I don't know for sure. Maybe it's a change in our society. Maybe it's because things are tougher, much tougher in this economy. It hardly matters. It's just the way it is.

What can be done? I think if you don't feel like working, that's normal--we all feel that way at times. But keep in mind, there are many people looking for work today who do feel like working.

Barry LaBov
LaBov & Beyond
www.labov.com
LaBov Sales Channel
PB&J Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment