Friday, October 28, 2011

Can it really happen?

Companies sit in their board rooms or offices or bars and commit to goals. Exciting goals. Big, profitable goals. And then they leave the board rooms, offices and bars and are alone in their car or at home and the moment of truth hits. They ask:

Can this really happen?

And if it's a no-brainer, Of course this can happen, then odds are good. But if the answer is I have no idea how this is going to happen, then it's not time to keep your head down, it's time to face the music. Figure it out, go ask for help, to do something other than...nothing.

We all need for all to believe to achieve. 

Barry LaBov
LaBov & Beyond
www.labov.com



2 comments:

  1. Hello Barry LaBov! I just stumbled across this blog today, and right from the get-go, I really have to say that your insight has blown me away. You "get it", and I admire that a lot. Within the corporation I work for, too often when people come to the "I have no idea how this is going to happen" conclusion, they sit there with their heads down and let the desire to pursue a goal fade away. It's very frustrating to watch the drive and passion deteriorate from their faces as they stumble to come up with an instant solution.
    Thank you for reaffirming what I have been trying to tell my associates. Best of luck to you and your company!

    ~Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry, thanks for your first response to the LaBov blog! Whether its marketing communications and training or selling snowmobiles or medical devices, you've got to believe! And you need to have a plan that you know can be executed.
    Barry

    ReplyDelete