Monday, July 26, 2010

Small Wins Today Are Big Deals

Jeff, a construction industry entrepreneur I know, stopped me on the street one day, rolled down his car window and started to talk to me about how excited he was. "Business is finally starting to pick up. But it sure is different."

Before I could ask, he told me the difference:
Today, it's all about momentum, it's about getting some "wins."
Before I could ask, he clarified further, "We just landed a couple of jobs that were around $11,000 and we're sky high! A year ago, those jobs wouldn't have even been discussed, they were too small. Now, they're a big deal."
Small wins matter more than ever, they are more than just the amount of money they represent, they represent a turning of the tide.

Barry LaBov
LaBov & Beyond
www.labov.com
LaBov Sales Channel
PB&J Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment