Thursday, February 26, 2009

If Seth can do it, why can't you?

The other day, I reached out to Seth Godin, renown author and strategist on a question. I don't know Seth, but my company did attend a seminar of his years ago, so I took the chance and emailed him a question.

I expected nothing. I even gave him an "out" in my request--I told him I understand if he doesn't respond back. I wasn't even sure the email I had was valid.

Two hours later I had a response Seth. He was polite, respectful.

If a person that has thousands of things going on can respond to a stranger in a short period of time, why can't clients respond to their suppliers? Children to their parents? Corporations to non-profits? Friends to their friends?

Can we make it a point to be respectful and responsive in this high-tech world?


Barry LaBov, CEO
LaBov & Beyond
www.labov.com

No comments:

Post a Comment