Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bully Bully

Bullying is a very serious issue today at schools. Our young people are being bullied online or at school and there are great organizations and people fighting that. I thank them for doing that.

But there is bullying in the workplace, too. We deal with people who threaten or have outbursts that scare us. I know grown men who are bullied by their business partners and don't know how to deal with it.

I have dealt with bullies from the time I was a kid and have to say, it's been very frustrating. All I can say is that bullies I have known are weak, scared and cowardly when they are exposed. The sooner workplace bullies are dealt with the better.

The other thing I have seen is that every one of us feels we have been bullied. But how many of us admit to being bullies?

Barry LaBov
LABOV Marketing Communications and Training
www.labov.com

No comments:

Post a Comment