Thursday, August 23, 2012

Taking the gloves off

The toughest thing to do is to play it safe or to stand on the sidelines and watch things unfold. But, that's what too many businesses are all about: avoiding getting their hands dirty and steering clear of total commitment. It's also why so many businesses are booooooooorrrrring. They're lame, energy-less and just not very interesting.

Why not take the gloves off, feel the excitement, the pain, and the adrenaline? It beats being in a business-induced coma.

Barry LaBov
LaBov & Beyond
www/labov.com

1 comment:

  1. When I was reading your post, I couldn't help but think about what would happen if I allowed inclusion for all of my decision-making for my Fort Wayne, IN store. I have to say that it would be pretty disastrous. Any good leader will seek advice and think of other people, but in the end, he or she has to make the decision. Otherwise, gridlock will certainly ensue. Just take a look at Congress.

    ReplyDelete