Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Warshy

Warshy is a buddy of mine. He moved to a new city a year ago and instead of waiting to see if he enjoyed it, decided to taste every flavor it offered. He went to games, events, conventions--almost every day he was doing something. And he often went alone, because his wife is far more balanced than him.

He now loves his new city and is an ambassador to all newcomers to the area. I've followed his lead and am doing the same, with similar results.

So often, I've felt that if i can't get others (my family for example) to go with me, then why bother? Warshy doesn't care, he just goes ahead and does it.

I can see applying this as a lifestyle. When you join a new church, a new company, a new club, do a deep dive and experience every nuance. You'll surely learn and most probably appreciate what you have even more.

Barry LaBov
LaBov & Beyond
http://www.labov.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment