Friday, October 22, 2010

Patience is a virtue and a noose

One of my weaknesses is in the area of patience. I have little of it and wish the word were one syllable so it could be spoken and spelled quicker--why waste time?

I marvel at those wonderful people who can just gently smile as things around them are moving at a slower pace than anticipated. I am weak in that area.

The flip side to this is that having too much patience might train those around them to lower expectations and performance.

There is no one right answer to this. Ideally it would be great to have that even-keeled demeanor combined with a drill-sergeant-like attention to progress.

Well, I've lost patience with this topic and am moving on...

Barry LaBov
LaBov & Beyond
www.labov.com
LaBov Sales Channel
PB&J Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment