Thursday, August 16, 2012

Be Real

Be real:
Admit you're nervous
Express your excitement
Stand up for your beliefs
Be vulnerable
Enjoy the moment
Face the music
Admit defeat
Commit

Most of us are not real very often. We're on our heels, we're covering up, spin doctoring, avoiding, hoping, etc. It's just a waste of talents and passion. It's not like many (if any) of us are so immensely talented that we can fake it and be tremendous successes. Be real, it's easier.

Barry LaBov
LaBov & Beyond
www.labov.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping it real, Mr. Barry LaBov. I know that I do this a lot. I hide behind a visage and it does hurt my performance. It makes me on edge and constantly anxious. While the Maalox people certainly must love me, I should just act like myself more often. It's certainly less exhausting. I'll take your words to heart Monday morning. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete